Blog Challenge – Schools Around The World

Hello! This week’s blogging challenge is: Schools around the world. I will be relating my experiences in Wilderness against my Experiences in an Indian school.

In Wilderness, The first part of the day, (8:30-9:00 A.M.) is form time, meaning that we can utilise that time to finish homework, or even play a game of Hangman 😉

In India, We don’t have form time, we normally start our first lesson at 8:30 A.M. Our first lesson is likely English or Maths. Which is always a bore.

In Wilderness, We spend the first ten minutes of lunch eating. At the end of ten minutes, a bell chimes and we’re allowed to play outside (or go to the library, if you want to). 🙂

Back to India. over there, The lunch bell will but that doesn’t mean that everyone sits down and eats. Oh no, You’ll see the whole school running around trying to play soccer. We weren’t allowed inside the library either, which means that all the students who want to hide from the teachers have to look somewhere else.

And lastly, I want to talk about how COVID-19 has changed both the countries. Wilderness switched over to online classes for around 3 weeks, but after the COVID died down, they were allowed to open they’re gates and let the students pour in!

Unfortunately, COVID in India is not getting any better, so schools have been forced to have online classes, starting in June 2020 and still going on (don’t be surprised, i had online classes for 8 months) ;D

And that’s it. I hope you enjoyed reading this week’s blog post. Byee!